Kit with Expansion Pack + 12 Months Subscription
- Grades: K-12+
- Number of Students: 8-12
- Additional Resources: Tutorials, Facilitation Tools, Other Resources & Help, Breakout EDU FAQs, Product Flyer, Level Up Your Classroom, The Need For Creativity
Unlock the Love of Learning with Breakout EDU!
Gain access to thousands of games (kit-based and digital) that will supercharge engagement and critical thinking skills in any learning environment!
There is a Breakout EDU game for anything and the ability to easily edit existing games or even create your own!
This purchase includes a 12-month subscription to the Breakout EDU Platform and a Breakout EDU Kit which includes the Expansion Pack (Gen. 2).
Breakout EDU Subscription includes:
- Access to 1000's of standards-aligned kit-based and digital games
- Interactive Game Design courses
- Game Design Studio to build games (Students and Teachers)
- Unlimited student accounts
- Seamless integrations for SSO
- Monitor usage and track student progress
Breakout EDU Kit Includes:
- Large Breakout EDU Box
- Small Breakout EDU Box
- ABC Multilock
- Directional Multilock
- Color Multilock Wheels
- Shape Multilock Wheels
- Number Multilock Wheels
- Key Lock (with 3 keys)
- 3-Digit Lock
- 4-Digit Lock
- Hint Cards (Set of 2)
- Deck of 4C Cards
- Invisible Ink Pen
- UV Flashlight
- Red Lens Viewer
- USB Drive (Blank)
Expansion Pack (Gen. 2) Includes:
- 1 cipher disc
- 20 cipher wheels
- 6 custom dice
Why Breakout EDU?
Increased Engagement Means Deeper Learning.
Breakout EDU believes that constructive challenges build engaged and capable learners. With their library of standards-aligned games, educators can create a learner-centered experience that allows students to work together, think conceptually, and utilize prior knowledge for deeper comprehension. Once you experience a Breakout EDU game, you'll see why their games are the key to unlocking the love of learning.
- Breakout EDU allows students to be center-stage in their learning with hands-on lessons.
- Critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and communication skills are fostered every time students play Breakout EDU.
Social and Emotional Learning
- While working with peers, players actively use soft skills which help them create connection in and out of the classroom.
- Wherever learners are in their educational journey, there is a Breakout EDU activity for them.