Among Us: Game & Learn Camp Academic Year License
Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Number of Students: 1
Number of Modules: 3
Additional Documents: Flyer
NOTE: Please allow for 2-3 weeks of lead time between the time of purchase and the start of your class, club, or camp.
Designed by Among Us experts and combining engaging gameplay with critical thinking workshops, this camp teaches students how to be better impostors and crewmates. Mastery Coding's Among Us camp also serves as an opportunity to learn about healthy gaming habits, opportunities in emerging technology, and deductive reasoning.
How it works
When you purchase the Among Us: Game & Learn Camp Academic Year License from Mastery Coding, you get access to the following curriculum:
Opportunities in emerging technologies
- Career Exploration: Coder, Digital Artist, Marketer.
- STEM Connections: Workforce opportunities in emerging technologies
- Career Spotlight: Meet the innovators at the forefront of the gaming world.
Staying Sage and healthy in a world of screens
- Netiquette: Cybersafety and your digital footprint.
- Physical Health: Stretching, breaks and proper hydration.
- Mental Awareness: Emotional Control and Inner Peace.
Deductive reasoning through engaging gameplay
- Tactical Logic: Spotting lies and detecting deception
- Critical Analysis: How to be a better imposter and crewmate.
- Communication and Collaboration: The power of effective vocabulary.
The above curriculum spans a 3 day period where each day has 3 hour of training each.
- 3 Days of training covering a variety of curriculum designed to help you improve the game Among Us.
- Enrollment in a private Among Us tournament.