Pathway E-sports License
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Number of Students: Unlimited
- Additional Documents: Program Breakdown, Flyer, Camps & Clubs Catalog
NOTE: Please allow for 2-3 weeks of lead time between the time of purchase and the start of your class, club, or camp.
Ignite interest and engagement in computer science through one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. With the Pathway E-sports™ toolkit from MasteryCoding, students and schools will have everything they need to start and run their very own e-sports team and compete in local and national tournaments.
How it works
When you purchase a Pathway E-sports license from mastery coding, you can expect for your student to learn the basics; from choosing the right game and equipment; how to practice on a day to day basis and how to get into the flow state while gaming; to understanding the history of competitive gaming and even helping the student enter into and even run competitions themselves!
Even if you're not a gamer, you're in luck because the Pathway E-sports license is not only meant for gamers. It's also meant for content creators, executive strategists, business developers and event organizers; so if any of those sound like you then the Pathway E-sports license is for you!
Games Mastery Coding covers!
- Super Smash Bros
- Rocket League
- League Of Legends
Note: The games listed above are not provided for training nor are they property of Mastery Coding.
Understanding the Pathway E-Sports License Program
The Pathway E-sports license provides week-to-week training to the student. A typical week has the following structure:
- Monday: Education Lecture (1 hour)
- Tuesday: Coach-Led Practice (1 hour)
- Wednesday: Coach VOD Reviews (1 hour)
- Thursday: Coach-Led Practice (1 hour)
- Friday: Team Meetings (1 hour)
The education lectures provided during the week-to-week training are listed below by unit:
- Major Titles - Choosing the Right Game
- Team Setup - Recruitment and Hardware
- Team Roles - Players and Coaches
Practice Makes Perfect
- Day to day - How to train
- Gaming Athletes - Mind, Body, and Heart
- Flow State - Get in the zone.
- Industry Trends - What you need to know
- E-sports history - How we got where we are
- Careers - Parts of the industry
- Entering Competitions - Tournament signup and etiquette.
- Career Opportunities - College and careers
- Hosting a tournament - Running a tournament.
- 12 standalone lessons that can be taught to students at any pace.
- 4 Units of lesson plans for the student.
- Weekly educational lectures, coach-led practice, coach VOD reviews and team meetings for E-sports teams!