Arduino Junior Certification Bundle: Kit & Exam
- Grades: 9+
- Number of Students: 1
- Number of Activities:
- Student Kit: 9 Lessons & 2 Open-Ended Group Projects
- Junior Certification: 25 Question Exam
- Additional Resources: Lesson Content Preview, FAQs
When students get Junior Certification, it demonstrates their aptitude, skills, and experience, not only with using Arduino components, but with programming and the subject matters they have learned. Junior Certification also provides educators and parents with an opportunity to assess their students’ or child’s level.
Junior Certification is the first tier in the Arduino Certification Program, which enhances students’ personal skills while providing official recognition throughout their development.
The exam is multiple-choice and taken online, and provides official certification for those aged 14+ on knowledge of Arduino-related electronics and programming.
The exam is based on topics covered by the Arduino Student Kit and the Education Starter Kit (you only need to use one of these kits, not both). Topics covered include electricity, circuits and schematics, Arduino IDE and boards, electronic components, and programming. The more students have used the kit, the better their chances of gaining Junior Certification are.
The exam is available in English.
What is Junior Certification?
Junior Certification is an online multiple-choice exam that can be completed from any computer with access to the Internet. It consists of 25 questions with a 60-minute time limit.
Students receive their results immediately after submission, indicating whether they passed or failed. Passing the exam will grant students the Arduino Junior Certification certificate.
There are two ways to gain Junior Certification:
- Arduino Junior Certification Bundle: Includes the Arduino Student Kit, access to the online exam and one attempt to pass the exam, found on this page.
- Online access to the exam only: This option includes access to the online exam with one attempt to pass the exam. Please see here.
- An opportunity to assess your students’ work
- Affordable way to certify skills
- Boost students’ confidence in STEM subjects
- Take the exam online anywhere, at any time
- A springboard to more challenging learning with Arduino
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
Key learning values
- Test students’ knowledge of electronics
- Current, voltage, digital logic, and programming
- Check how well students understand Arduino
Exam includes the knowledge you get from using the Arduino Student Kit - the basics about:
- Programming Syntax
- Electronic components
- Arduino IDE
Additional Information and Resources: