Insect Lore Butterfly Farm Kit with Two LIVE Cups of Caterpillars
- Grades: PreK+
- Number of Students: 1 kit per classroom, learning space, or household
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the live insects that come with this kit, this product CANNOT be shipped to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or DPO Addresses.
Check the temperature! It’s best to do this project when daytime temperatures in your area are between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
This entertaining and educational kit is STEM Authenticated and is the winner of the Teacher's Choice Award, Parent’s Choice Award, Academics' Choice Award, Oppenheim Gold Seal Award, Mom's Choice Award, Hot Diggity Award, and the Tillywig Brainchild Award.
Over a course of 3 weeks, observe and learn as TEN tiny caterpillars transform into chrysalides and then emerge as butterflies. Feed and enjoy your butterflies for a few days, then let them go to pollinate our precious world.
Why You'll Love it
- Watch ten baby caterpillars eat and grow!
- One-of-a-kind Butterfly Farm™ habitat.
- Comes with everything you need to raise your own caterpillars
- Fun for the whole family!
- Immersive three-week project teaches metamorphosis, biology, and togetherness.
- Proudly grown in the USA
Before You Grow
- Please note this kit comes with live caterpillars.
- Check the temperature! It’s best to do this project when daytime temperatures in your area are between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We cannot ship live insects to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
- 2 cups of LIVE caterpillars, 5 in each cup, and nutritious food
- Pop-up habitat with ultra-clear panel ideal for viewing Painted Lady butterflies
- Tuck away panel on habitat showing all 4 stages of metamorphosis
- Budding Entomologist STEM Activity Journal full of immersive activities
- Chrysalis Holding Log
- Feeding dropper