Insect Lore Butterfly Pavilion Deluxe School Kit with 33 LIVE Caterpillars
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the live insects that come with this kit, this product CANNOT be shipped to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or DPO Addresses.
Check the temperature! It’s best to do this project when daytime temperatures in your area are between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
New and improved! Insect Lore's Original Butterfly Pavilion School Kit with 33 Live Caterpillars gives your students the ULTIMATE STEM experience.
With 33 live caterpillars and individual containers and food, each student can watch their own caterpillar transform into a beautiful butterfly. The large, collapsible Butterfly Pavilion Habitat includes convenient hook and loop fasteners, making attaching the lids and chrysalides inside a breeze.
A Classroom Favorite
- Each student can watch the day-to-day development and transformation of their very own caterpillar.
- Unforgettable experience.
- Great educational opportunity.
- Collapsible and reusable pavilion habitat.
- The only classroom butterfly raising kit with 2-ounce individual cups for the comfort of each caterpillar.
- Proudly grown in the USA.
Before You Grow
- Please note: this kit comes with live caterpillars.
- Check the temperature! It’s best to do this project when daytime temperatures in your area are between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We cannot ship live insects to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or DPO addresses.
- 2 foot tall Butterfly Pavilion Habitat
- 33 baby Painted Lady caterpillars
- 33 2oz mini cups
- 33 mini cup lids
- 10 oz Caterpillar Food
- 64 hook and loop fasteners
- Flower-shaped Butterfly Feeder
- Insect Lore Spoon
- Insect Lore Knife
- 2 Sugar Packets to make butterfly nectar
- Feeding Dropper
- STEM Butterfly Journal
- Transfer brush
- Butterfly Pavilion School Kit instructions
Insect Lore, the Original Butterflies by Mail Company®, guarantees that at least 20 out of 33 caterpillars will become butterflies. You can learn more about the Insect Lore Guarantee here.