The Ultimaker S5 Material Station redefines material handling. No more DIY dry boxes, less time spent operating the printer. Just unrivaled desktop production efficiency.
Productivity to power your business
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling ¢‚¬œ to unlock truly 24/7 production. Load up to six material spools inside the humidity-controlled chamber and smart features take care of the rest composite-ready feeder wheels, filament sensors, and automatic switching when a material runs out. Now you can achieve increased productivity and higher-quality production.
Simplify your 3D printing workflow
Ultimaker has been making 3D printing easier since 2011 and this is their biggest step yet. Front-load materials in seconds, configure to your needs, and stop worrying about material storage conditions. The Ultimaker S5 Material Station is also fully integrated into their software tools, so you stay informed and 100% focused on doing your best work.
- Fast and easy loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds
- Uninterrupted printing: Sensors detect when one material spool ends and automatically loads the next
- Humidity control: Intelligent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%
- Easy setup and monitoring: NFC material auto-recognition and seamless integration with Ultimaker software
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Limitless configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need Ultimaker and third-party filaments
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.