Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
The Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit contains the most commonly used replacement parts for the Ultimaker 2+ or Ultimaker 2 Extended+. It can be purchased in addition to your Ultimaker and used as an overall maintenance kit, or it can be used for spare parts.
This Maintenance Kit includes the following components:
- 1x Glass plate
- 1x Bowden tube
- 1x PT100 B sensor
- 1x Heater cartridge
- 1x Magnalube
- 1x Machine oil
- 1x Calibration card
- 2x Build plate clamp
- 2x Clamp clip
- 2x Tube coupling collet
- 1x Hot end isolator
- 4x Olsson nozzles (0.40, 0.25, 0.60 and 0.80 mm)
- 2x TFM isolator coupler
- 1x Print head alignment aid
- 1x Hot-end cooling fan
- 2x Print cooling fan
To keep your Ultimaker 2+ in optimal condition, Ultimaker recommends the following maintenance schedule, based on 1,500 printing hours per year:
- Every Month - Clean printer and lubricate axles.
- Every 3 Months - Check for play on axles, check tension of short belts, lubricate lead screw Z motor, and re-tighten hot end isolator.
- Every Year - Clean feeder and replace bowden tube.
Note: If the usage frequency is higher, please increase the frequency of maintenance on your machine to maintain optimal printing results.