Strawbees Creature Creator Kit
- Grades: 1-7
- Number of Students: 1-2
- Number of Lessons/Activities: 7
- Contact Hours: Unlimited
- Additional Resources: 30-Day Free Trial to Strawbees Classroom
Ready to explore the animal kingdom? Create a creature by building features of different animals we see in the world and make your own.
- Activity booklet
- Snap-on eyes and feet
- Retractable bendy straws
Design the body, snap on a pair of eyes and feet, then decide what habitat your creature lives in. Will it be the forest, ocean, outer space or a new universe entirely? Kit comes with 418 pieces!
Creative Play – designed to be completely open-ended, offering possibilities as limitless as your child’s imagination.
Skill Development – kids can practice problem-solving skills through building and modifying increasingly complex structures.
STEAM Learning – encouragement of experimentation; kids can combine pieces to create hinges and moveable joints or combine with other materials like cardboard or twine.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Building straws – 208mm Bendable Green × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Pink × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 50
- Connectors – 1-leg White × 130
- Connectors – 2-leg White × 64
- Connectors – 3-leg White × 32
- Connectors – 5-leg White × 24
- Eyes × 4
- Eye sticker sheet × 1
- Sneaker shoes × 2
- Duck feet with magnets × 2
- Activity booklet × 1