LIVE Ant Tubes Refill Kit with Journal and Life Cycle Stages
- Our insects are sensitive to outdoor temperatures. We recommend postponing your order if daytime outdoor temperatures are below 50 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. If you live somewhere currently outside of this range, we recommend purchasing a kit with a voucher.
- Due to the live insects that come with this kit, this product CANNOT be shipped to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or DPO Addresses. Also, due to restrictions by the Oregon Department of Agriculture, this product CANNOT be shipped to Oregon addresses.
Refill your Ant Mountain and learn even more about the Harvester Ant!
Insect Lore's newest STEM journal is full of exciting activities that you can pair with your immersive ant project.
Don't have an Insect Lore Ant Mountain Kit yet. Please see the Ant Mountain Kit here.
- Two Tubes of 50 Harvester Ants
- STEM Ant Activity Journal full of scientific exercises for kids aged 7-10 years
- Ant Life Cycle Stages: Show the four stages of ant development: eggs, larva, pupa, and adult
Before You Order:
- CAUTION: Ants can sting! Adult Supervision is required.
- 2 tubes of Harvester Ants is perfect if you already have an Ant Mountain habitat and want to experience the habits and teamwork of ants all over again.
- You must have a habitat for your ants.
- These tubes of live ants does not include a queen.
- Live ants cannot be shipped to Oregon, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or DPO addresses.
- Before you order, check the temperature! Please order your ants when it's above 32 degrees.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.