Pretend & Play® Calculator Cash Register
Common Core State Standards Alignment: Measurement & Data
Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
This award-winning cash register is the perfect addition to any pretend store! Encourage beginning math and calculator skills while providing lots of opportunities for imaginative play. Features a built-in solar calculator that helps familiarize children with the use of a calculator. They’ll also learn currency denomination and have fun handling life-size money. Large buttons on the keypad are easy for little hands to press and the cash drawer makes a “cha-ching” sound when it opens.
- Solar powered cash register
- 30 actual-size pretend bills
- 40 plastic coins
- 1 pretend credit card
- Activity guide
Cash register measures 10.5”L x 9.5”W x 5.5”H
- Self-Help - Students can learn currency denominations and have fun handling life-size money. The cash register can assist students in money management skills, when making a purchase.
- Basic Concepts - Role play real-life scenarios such as waiting in line, paying for a purchase, and interacting with the cashier.
- Math - The calculator-like functions familiarize students with adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.