Pilot Pro 4i Curve
STUDENTS APPLY CLASSROOM MATH, SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING BY LEARNING TO FLY.
The Pilot Pro 4i Curve has a 49" HD Curved Widescreen Display and our Instrument Pod with Hands On NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Auto Pilot, Trim, Flaps and More. The 49″ across Wide Screen delivers a Panoramic forward view in stunning HD, while the lower 22 inch HD screen displays the Instrument Cockpit. The fully adjustable fabric Pilot in Command seat ensures hours of comfortable flight.
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Demonstrate Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Business, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
Curriculum & Lesson Topics:
The Pilot Pro 4i Curve is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Each Pilot Pro has tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Using STEMPilot's Visual learning First Education approach engages students by watching a video on the content before reading it. Their curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics/ Engineering Design classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a JROTC programs. Teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography.
- NGSS aligned lesson plans.
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Fully adjustable fabric pilot in command seat
- Welded steel frame powder coater black
- Forward view displayed on 49″ Curved HD wide screen
- Left & Right Views on 32″HS Wide Screens
- Cockpit displayed on 22″ HS monitor
- Custom PC designed and built by STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D global flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- Center Stick & Left Throttle Controls for Fighter cockpit available.
- 6 speaker 5.1 Surround sound for an immersive experience