MakerBot SKETCH Classroom - 2 Printer Bundle
MakerBot Q1 2022 Promotion: Get FREE 3D printer training for 5 teachers when you purchase a SKETCH Classroom 3D printer package — get training, guidance, and the how-to’s to 3D printing with your new printers today.
What’s Included with the Printer Training?
- Getting familiar with your 3D printer
- How to setup and use a 3D Printer in the classroom
- How to start your first 3D print
- Creating lesson plans with 3D printing
- So much more!
Get the MakerBot SKETCH Classroom today and secure your 5 free seats to the 3D Printer Training before this offer ends.
Offer ends February 18, 2022.
The MakerBot SKETCH Classroom is one of the most reliable classroom 3D printing setups, that gives your students the access they need and sets you up for classroom success. Get started with two printers and complete your classroom printing faster, make 3D printing more accessible to your students, and boost the opportunities for student innovation.
Both you and your students can become ISTE-certified in real world problem solving through design-thinking and 3D printing. Get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
Make the classroom 3D printing experience even easier with the MakerBot Cloud, MakerBot's 3D printing file management software. Students submit their designs without issue, and teachers queue up their classroom prints with ease.
- Multiple printers that boost student growth and exposure
- Increased classroom engagement without slowing down the learning process
- NIOSH-tested classroom-safe materials
- Access to 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit
- Real World Problem Solving training through Design Thinking and 3D Printing
- MakerBot Cloud‚ integration
- Print from TinkerCAD‚ integration
- Industry leading support
- 2 MakerBot Sketch Desktop 3D Printers
- MakerBot Cloud
- 2 Teacher Certification Licenses
- 10 Student Certification Licenses
- 6 SKETCH PLA Spools
- 4 Flex build plates
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips
150mm x 150mm x 150mm
[5.9in x 5.9in x 5.9in]
100-400 microns [0.0039 IN-0.0157 IN]
Print mode tuned for 200 microns
MakerBot Sketch PLA Material
MakerBot Sketch Tough Material
MakerBot Sketch Extruder
1.75 mm [0.069 in]
0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Windows (7, 10)
Mac OS X (10.12+)
NOTE: Does not support Mac Catalina