Lab-Aids: Energy Transfer - Motion of a Pendulum Kit
- Energy is a property of many substances and is transferred in many ways.
- Kinetic energy is energy of motion; potential energy is stored energy.
- The total energy of the universe is constant and although energy is transferred in many ways, it can not be destroyed.
- 1 Teacher's Guide
- 28 Student Worksheets and Guides
- 6 LAB-AIDS‚® Pendulum Stands
- 6 LAB-AIDS‚® Pendulum Stand Bases
- 6 LAB-AIDS‚® Pendulum Arms
- 6 LAB-AIDS‚® Start Angle Protractors
- 6 LAB-AIDS Height Markers
- 6 Metal hooks
- 6 50-cm sticks
- 6 Sets of 8 dot magnets
- 6 Binder clips
- To complete this kit requires one to two ~50-minute class periods.
- Number of students: 24