KUBO Coding++ Set
- Grades: 2+
- Number of Students: 1-3 per robot
- Number of Lessons/Activities: 18, 45-minute activities
- Contact Hours: 13+
- Additional Resources: KUBO Portal, Curriculum, and Play
KUBO Coding++ Tagtile Set for Super Coders!
The new KUBO Coding++ TagTile Set completes the series of TagTiles needed to introduce all primary concepts of coding in a unique hands-on, screen-free way. This puzzle like set makes it easier for students to work with complex algorithms and develop abstract thinking. The set includes 44 TagTiles addressing concepts of events, conditions (if/else) and variables. This comes with lesson plans, a project pack and teacher guides.
- 6x Variable TagTiles
- 2x Equal to Variable, 2x Subtract from Variable and 2x Add to Variable Operator TagTiles
- 1x Greater Than and 1x Less Than TagTiles
- 2x ‘Start If’ and 2x ‘End If’ TagTiles
- 2x True and 2x False TagTiles
- 3 sets of Event TagTiles (12 tiles in total)
- 2x Turn 15 degrees right and left TagTiles
- 2x Set Speed TagTiles
- 1x Zero Parameter TagTile
- 1x ‘Start Random’ and 1x ‘End Random’ TagTile
- 3 Modulator TagTiles
- Free online curriculum materials
NOTE: To use these tiles you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set.
Why Choose KUBO for Your K-5 Classroom?
If you’re new to teaching coding and aren’t sure where to start, are overwhelmed by the choice of coding products available, or if you’re looking for an affordable solution that makes it easy to get started and provides all the support you need, the answer is KUBO.
KUBO makes coding easy and fun for students of all abilities, even the most technology-shy. It enhances creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication skills, preparing students for the future – and can be used in-class and at home.
KUBO Coding Solutions:
KUBO Hands-on is a simple, intuitive, plug-and-learn coding tool with low complexity, zero set-up time, and easy adoption for teachers and students alike.
Unique Tagtile® Solution
KUBO is the only puzzle-like concept in the world. Literally making coding as simple as snapping together the pieces of a puzzle.
Introducing KUBO Play
Catering to all abilities and elementary age groups. Students experience a personalized learning journey at their own pace – from any place and at any time.
KUBO Play makes it easy to hand out homework assignments and follow-up with new insights, so you can adapt in-classroom teaching to your students’ competency levels. Try KUBO Play here!
KUBO Takes Care of You
- Easy onboarding
- KUBO Video Tutorials
- Quick Start Guides
- Professional Development
It's KUBO's promise that you, as a teacher, will succeed in accomplishing fun, relevant and engaging learning by providing the best teaching tools and great ways of developing new professional skills and knowledge through the KUBO Academy consisting of e-learning and webinars. See it for yourself here.
The KUBO Curriculum
KUBO makes curriculum selection easy. There’s something for every subject, grade, and learning style. Explore how it works.
- Standard- and project-based lesson plans
- Cross-Curricular Activities
- Create your own maps with KUBO Map Maker
- Join one of the KUBO webinars to get inspired
- Dive into one of the KUBO white-papers
- Register and see the full curriculum here.
Special Notes and Considerations:
To use these tiles you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.