CreositySpace Makerspace Challenge Pack - Grades 3-5
Ready to take your makerspace activities to the next level? The Makerspace Challenge pack with Cool Kid IP Challenge may be the answer.
Starting from a common challenge question, students work in groups to go through the steps in the engineering design and product development process - from solution brainstorming, to market and production considerations, and finally intellectual property protection.
The activity wraps up with each group presenting a 1 - 2 minute pitch of their product and business.
- Activities can be done in a single afternoon or over multiple weeks.
- It is easily scaled for grades 3-5 or grades 6-8* - Perfect for a school-wide activity.
- No additional materials needed!
Each Makerspace Challenge Pack contains enough materials for a class of 30 students:
- Educator Guide (1)
- My STEM Explorer Notes student notebooks (30)
- Book of Ideas - Young Inventor Journal (30)
- Cool Kid IP Challenge Workbook (30)
*Note: Also available for grades 6-8 (CRS-MSP602). Contents are similar, version has been adjusted for grade-level suitability.