Code & Go® Robot Mouse Classroom Set
- Recommended Grades: K+
- Lesson/Activity Sample PDF
Incorporate the fundamental concepts of early coding skills into your classroom with this extensive activity set from Learning Resources. The Code & Go Robot Mouse Classroom Set comes with everything students need to help them master hands-on coding skills”sets include two of the full Code & Go Robot Mouse activity sets, two additional Colby the Mouse coding robots (four robots total), one Code & Go Robot Mouse Math set, and one Code & Go Robot Mouse Board Game. In addition to these interactive learning sets”which teach coding concepts such as sequencing through tactile play without the need for an additional screen or app”the Code & Go Robot Mouse Classroom Set also comes with an additional Activity Guide with lessons and suggestions for incorporating the Code & Go Robot Mouse family into a classroom setting, as well as an overview of STEM and coding skills.
- Bring coding into the classroom with this collection of activity sets from Learning Resources™ Code & Go line
- Code & Go Robot Mouse sets introduce kids to sequential coding skills without the need for screens or apps
- Code & Go Robot Mouse Math adds lessons in addition, subtraction, and number sequencing to coding challenges
- Code & Go Robot Mouse Board Game challenges players to use coding commands to navigate a game board and win the most cheese
Code & Go Video:
⚠WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.