BrickLAB STEAMventures 10-Student Flight Bundle (Gr 2-3)
- Grades: 2-3
- Number of Students: 10
- Contact Hours: 32+
- Curriculum Sample: Build:‚ Hot Air Balloon
- Other Documents: Flyer and Specification Sheet
Note: Due to production delays, this item is shipping in 4-5 weeks after receipt of the order, normal lead time is around 3 weeks.
BrickLAB STEAMventures enriches 2-3 grade learning no matter the environment it introduced in! As a student-driven kit containing manipulatives, grade-appropriate curriculum and optional extensions, this program hinges around family engagement and a STEAM-themed magazine brimming with multi-subject integration. Whether it be at home, in the classroom, after school or through a hybrid setting, this brand-new program is innovating education and helping to strengthen the partnership between educators and parents. BrickLAB STEAMventures is individually kitted to keep students safe, provide flexibility to educators and works with or without technology. With hands-on builds, problem-solving challenges, critical and creative thinking activities, arts connections and so much more, BrickLAB STEAMventures is your surefire way to give your youngest students a positive STEAM experience.
BrickLAB Program Expansion: Once you have PCS Edventures BrickLAB STEAMventures brick kits, you can expand your program by simply adding new BrickLAB curriculum titles BrickLAB Core Set: 2nd Grade,‚ BrickLAB Core Set:‚ 3rd‚ Grade, BrickLAB Tech Set: 2nd Grade‚ and BrickLAB Tech Set: 3rd Grade.
- 10 Sets of Printed Student Materials
- Hot Air Balloon BUILD Magazine
- Airplanes BUILD Magazine
- Helicopters BUILD Magazine
- Rockets BUILD Magazine
- Spiral-bound Instructor Guide
- 10 Individual Brick Kits
- 300+ BrickLAB bricks per kit
- 1 Brick Separator per kit
- 1 Mesh bag for cleaning bricks per kit
Each Activity Guide Includes:
- Key Terms
- Step-by-Step Brick Build
- Science & Social Studies Content
- Math & Literacy Activities
- Art Integration
- Brick Engineering Challenge
- Unplugged & Digital Choiceboards for Family Engagement
- Hot Air Balloons
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.