- Grades: N/A
- Number of Students: N/A
- Number of Lessons: N/A
- Contact Hours: N/A
- Additional Resources: N/A
UltiMaker took everything their customers love about the award-winning UltiMaker S5... And made it even better. The S7 is packed full of the latest technology, making it easier than ever to 3D print high-quality parts.
Set and forget. Out of the box.
- PEI-coated flexible build plate
- Integrated Air Manager
- More accurate inductive probing
- Click and print with 280+ materials
Easy printing. Easy breathing.
Integrated Air Manger
Independently tested to remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles from every print.* Not only does this increase air quality peace of mind... It also boosts print quality thanks to its fully enclosed build chamber and single glass door.
*Tested by Fraunhofer WKI. Only including UltiMaker materials.
Print removal speeds to flex about
Flexible build plate
Skip using glue and remove parts effortlessly with the PEI-coated flexible build plate. 25 magnets and 4 alignment pins allow you to replace it perfectly – reducing the time spent using the UltiMaker S7 and increasing productivity.
Proving makes perfect
Inductive build plate sensor
A new inductive print head sensor probes the build plate with less noise and more accuracy. And automatic tilt compensation removes the need for thumbscrew bed calibration. Together, these allow you to start a print and walk away – confident in a perfect first layer.
Packed with UltiMaker's latest technology
Print with 280+ materials
- Unlock limitless potential 3D printing applications. These material profiles have been tested for thousands of hours by their manufacturers and users in the field.
- Access the UltiMaker Cura features that speed up your workflow and increase print success – like intent profiles, easy remote printing, and more.
Backwards file compatibility
- If you own an UltiMaker S5, your entire digital library of S5 print files will work flawlessly on the S7 - with no reslicing needed.
- The redesigned print head detects potential flooding earlier. It also includes stronger magnets to ensure the print core door stays closed.
- Mounted higher to give a better view of the first layers when remote monitoring. Monitor your print in high resolution remotely via UltiMaker Digital Factory.
- The UltiMaker S7 will get better with age. New 3D printing workflow improvements are already planned via regular software and firmware updates for years to come.
- (1) UltiMaker S7 3D Printer
- (1) 0.4 AA Print Core (installed)
- (1) 0.4 BB Print Core (installed)
- (1) Additional 0.4 AA Print Core
- (1) PEI Coated Flexible Build Plate
- (1) Spool Holder with Material Guide
- (1) Power Adapter & Cable
- (1) Ethernet Cable
- (1) USB Stick
- (3) Nozzle Cover
- (1) Tough PLA Filament (750g)
- (1) PVA Soluble Support Filament (750g)
- (1) Oil & Grease for Maintenance
- (1) Hex Screwdriver (2 mm)
- (1) XY Calibration Sheet
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Safety & Warranty Booklet
UltiMaker S7 Tech Specs:
- Build Volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Assembled Dimensions: 495 x 585 x 800mm (19.5 x 23 x 31.5 inches)
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Weight: 29.1 kg (64.2 lbs)
- Maximum Power Output: 500 W
- Layer Resolution:
- 0.25 mm Nozzle: 150 - 60 micron
- 0.4 mm Nozzle: 200 - 20 micron
- 0.6 mm Nozzle: 300 - 20 micron
- 0.8 mm Nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Feeder Type: Dual-geared feeder, reinforced for composite materials
- Display: 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) color touchscreen
- Print Core Replacement: Swappable print cores
- Print Head: Dual extrusion print head with an auto-nozzle lifting system, swappable print cores, and flood detection.
- Nozzle Diameters: 0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8mm
- Filter Technology: Replaceable EPA Filter
- Air Extraction Rate: 1 - 50 m³/h (35 m³/h nominal rate for most materials at 23 °C)
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 280 °C
- Nozzle Heat-up Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Sound: < 51 dBA
- Build Plate Leveling: Advanced active leveling with more accurate inductive sensors
- Build Plate: PEI-coated flexible steel build plate
- Build Plate Heat-up Time: < 5 minutes (from 20 to 60 °C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 15 - 32 °C (59 - 90 °F)
- Non-operating Temperature: 0 - 32 °C (32 - 90 °F)
- Supplied Free Software:
- UltiMaker Cura - print preparation software
- UltiMaker Digital Factory - printer management software
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Plugin Integration: SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor
- Supported File Types:
- UltiMaker Cura: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Printable Formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz), Ethernet, USB
Safety and Compliance
- Certification: CE, FCC, VPAT, RoHS, REACH, CB, BIS, KC, PSE, RCM, SRRC, MIC, NCC, Safe unattended professional use
- Security Certification: ISO/IEC 27001 certified
Service and Support
- Training: Training for the UltiMaker S7 is available online or via our dedicated network of local service partners.
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Expert Support: Market-leading technical support via email, phone, or from our global community is available to you in your language and timezone.
- Extended Support: Online resources, extensive manuals, material technical and safety data sheets (in multiple languages), a detailed knowledge base, and much more.
Special Notes and Considerations:
**EDU Pricing: Please contact email@example.com‚ to find out if you or your organization qualifies for educational pricing.