- Grades: 1-5
- Number of Students: 1-2 per kit
- Number of Lessons: N/A
- Contact Hours: N/A
- Additional Resources: Algorithms VS Program Sample Lesson, Algorithms with Baloo Bear Sample Lesson
Introducing the Taco Playbits from Robotix! This innovative kit is designed to provide children with a fun and interactive way to learn about colors, memory, logic, computational thinking, and more. The Taco Playbits come with color-coded chips that kids can pick and mix to play a variety of games.
One of the games included in the Taco Playbits is Taco Says & Follow Me, a memory skill game that challenges children to remember a sequence of colors. Another game, Find the Secret Code, is a code-solving game that involves logical thinking and the process of elimination.
The Learn to Code game introduces young kids to the basics of computational thinking, such as pattern recognition and algorithm design, using simple instructions like "forward," "backward," "left," and "right." The Yes or No game is a trivia game where the player has to respond to questions with a simple "Yes" or "No."
Best of all, the Taco Playbits kit is designed to be played and learned in any language. Parents can record their own questions, making the game accessible to children who speak different languages.
The Taco Playbits from Robotix is an excellent investment in a child's education, providing a fun and interactive way to learn about colors, memory, logic, computational thinking, and more. Get the Taco Playbits today!
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
- Createful Art : Find Color | Mix Color | Discover Shapes
- Brain Training : Play Memory & Logical thinking Games
- Computational thinking skills : Play Learn to Code Games
- Focus on mastering : Problem Solving |Critical thinking |Stem Skills
- Creative coding : Sequential | Step by Step | Decision making
- Smart Math : Counting | Addition & Subtraction
- Boost confidence in Math : Before, After & In between | Mental Math
- Yes or No Game : Number sense | Greater than & Less than
- Yes or No Game : General knowledge quiz & Trivia
- One Wand (R|G|B), with inbuilt rechargeable battery
- Two Organizer Trays
- 40 coding chips
- Games - Learn to Code, Taco Says, Find|Mix Colors, Discover Shape, Follow Me & Find the Secret Code, Yes or No
- Activity Sheets
Additional Information and Resources: