ROBOTIS OLLO K1-K12 Kit Set
- Grades: K+ (Entry Level)
- Number of Students: 1 per kit
- Number of Lessons: 48
The OLLO K1-K12 Kit is an Expandable Educational Robotics Kit that stimulates creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills for students.
This kit includes a Motorized Controller with Embedded Sensors (CM-50) and Bluetooth & Remote Controller for Group Activities (RC-200)! Students can play with OLLO K using a coding application: R+Block to engage themselves in Block-Based Coding Programs!
With the OLLO K1-K12 Kit, experience a world beyond imagination!
- 12mm Plate & Rivet system for Easy Assembly & disassembly (Also Compatible with PLAY 600 & 700 Kits)
- Includes Motorized Controller with Embedded Sensors (CM-50), Bluetooth & Remote Controller Provided for Group Activities (RC-200)
- 12 Multi-Curricular Workbooks (48 Different Robot Assemblies Available) including R+Block Programming Content
- Interactive Lessons & Robot Assembly that Stimulates Creatively and Problem Solving Skills
- Enhance Speech, Social and Cognitive Development
R+Block - Easy and Fun Block Coding
R+Block is a drag-and-drop coding application that allows children to easily learn coding.
With R+Block, you can learn the basics of coding by using various pre-programmed blocks to create specific commands for your robot!
- -Android Based Smartphones
- -Android Bsed Tablets
Note: You will need to use parts from OLLO K 1-8 to assemble robots from OLLO K 9-12