Wonder Workshop Wonder Pack
- Grades: Early Elementary, Late Elementary
- Number of Students: 2
- Number of Lessons: 72+
- Contact Hours: 50+
- Additional Resources: N/A
This Bundle includes all the hardware and software you need to bring coding to life for kids in grades K-5!
This pack puts the A back in STEAM by including Sketch Kit, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, a pair of Building Brick Connectors - the perfect way to get the full suite of accessories!
This pack also comes with a 1-year, 2-student license to Class Connect. The Class Connect platform ensures that students have an extensive supply of lessons, activities, and puzzles to complete inside Blockly, to learn important coding skills and apply them to real-world, story-based challenges.
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
The 1-year Class Connect subscription includes:
- 2 accounts so a pair of students can share a device while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly*
- Progress tracking and management of the 2-kid accounts
- Virtual Dash robot for 2 kids to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, Wonder Workshop's new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Access to our online course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Learn to Code Challenge Cards
Advance through the 72 challenge cards Complementary to the K-5 Learn to Code Curriculum, these popular student-facing challenges are perfect to use for individual practice or in small-group rotation stations. Track students' progress as they work their way through all six levels.
- (1) Dash Robot
- (1) Sketch Kit
- (1) Launcher
- (1) Gripper Building Kit
- (2) Building Brick Connectors
See here for Device Compatibility.