Dremel 3D Printer Filament - PLA Variety 10-Pack
The most commonly used filament is a biodegradable plastic and a good choice to reliably create high detail parts. It is best used for cosmetic prints used in low-stress applications. Perfect for beginners due to ease of printing.
- 10 PLA COLORS (White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Gold, Silver)
- RFID ENABLED material detection and quantity tracking with Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D printer
- BEST USAGE for printing non-functional prototypes and models which offers a high detailed finish with ease of printing
- DREMEL DIGILAB PLA FILAMENT is plant-based
- COMPATABILITY with all Dremel 3D printers and other manufacturers. Prints at 230*C nozzle temperature with heated bed up to 60*C
- 0.75 KG spools
- 1.75mm diameter
- Yields approximately 22 hours at 200 micron resolution
- PLA is usable on all Dremel 3D printers. Plant-based, biodegradable.
- All 2018 Dremel filaments have RFID tags. The 3D45 Dremel printer will auto-recognize and auto-set temperatures for each filament
You may also like