Finch Robot Classroom Flock (with micro:bit)
- Grades: K-12+
- Number of Students: 5-10 (1-2 per robot)
- Number of Activities: 65
- Additional Resources: Getting Started, Activities, Free Teacher PD Courses, Example Student Tutorial
The Finch Robot 2.0 is a programmable robot that brings computer science to life by providing students from kindergarten to college a hands-on representation of their code. Follow the link above to learn more about the Finch Robot!
The Finch Flock is a classroom pack of 5 robots (serving 5-10 students).
Finch Flocks include:
- 5 Finch Robots (with or without micro:bits)
- 5 USB cables
- 1 USB charging hub
- 5 Markers - the perfect fit for the Finch's marker holder
- 1 Carrying case with a padded interior designed for 5 Robots and all included accessories