NOTE: When placing an order, please specify your bin color and sign selection.
- Bin Color Options: Grape, Strawberry, Kiwi, or Blueberry
- Sign Options: STEM, STEAM, or Maker Space
Roll it into your classroom, lab, or library for the ultimate Maker/STEM/STEAM solution. With over 40+ STEM projects and almost every TeacherGeek component we manufacture, this cart can easily support hundreds of kids. Each cart includes a pallet of replacement supplies (way more supplies than you see in the cart, over 15,000 components in total!!) and sturdy tools to create almost any project. The sign is dry erase.‚ Maker Cart dimensions with sign attached are 17"W x 40"L x 71H".
NGSS Aligned. Students will learn science and engineering concepts through experimentation, grow their understanding and evolve projects through the design & engineering process. The TeacherGeek Maker Cart provides ample opportunities for amazing true STEM projects for as little as a few dollars a kit (average project cost: $3.42). With prices this low, kids can take projects home and continue to engineer and tinker right at the breakfast table!
- TeacherGeek Maker Carts are a custom product and can have a 30-45 day lead time from the date of purchase to date of shipping.
- To order refills of any Maker Cart components, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Components CAUTION: Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep this bag away from babies and children. Not intended for children under 5 years. Not a toy. Educational product. Made by TeacherGeek Inc. in NY, USA.
- Tools CAUTION Cut Hazard: Product has functional sharp edges. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care. Use with adult supervision. Wear safety glasses when using. Not intended for ages 12 and under. Warning: Choking hazard. Keep plastic bag away from babies and children.