Botley® the Coding Robot
- Recommended Grades: K+
- Lesson/Activity Sample PDF
Meet Botley, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources family, Botley introduces coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with Botley, and with his advanced features, he’ll grow with them for many play-filled years to come. Botley is ready to use right out of the box – he’ll have kids coding in minutes. And that’s not all that makes Botley unique; he’s 100% screen-free, and the only coding robot that includes a 45-piece set!
Here are just some of the fun interactive features Botley offers:
- Detect objects – and avoid them! Follow looping commands. Navigate obstacle courses. Follow black lines.
- Botley also has additional hidden features to unlock!
- Your child will get to learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. Botley teaches the basics of coding through active play, completely screen free. Perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Completely screen free coding – no phone or tablet required. Botley has an easy-to-use remote programmer, which transmits your commands – and off he’ll go!
- Botley can detect objects and be programmed to go around objects with if/then logic. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, follow black lines and has hidden features to unlock!
- Botley’s 45-piece set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, and 42 coding cards
⚠WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.