KUBO Coding Starter Kit
- Grades: PreK+
- Number of Lessons/Activities: 16 25-minute activities
- Number of Students: 1-3 per robot
- Contact Hours: 8+
- Additional Resources: KUBO Portal, Curriculum, and Play
Getting Started with KUBO Coding
This KUBO Coding Starter Set is the ideal starting point for introducing coding and computational thinking to students from four years and up. Teach functions, subroutines and loops in simple, logical steps. KUBO comes with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher guides to make it easy for teachers to deliver cross-curricular challenges in a hands-on, playful way.
- 1x ACTIVITY MAP: Use with assignments from KUBO’s Coding License. Size: 48 x 48 cm
- 1x KUBO ROBOT: Can be used on a standard classroom table
- 1x MICRO USB CABLE: Charge your robot
- KUBO CODING TAGTILES: 46 TagTiles; 14 Go Forward x1, 6 Go Left, 6 Go Right, 4 blue and 4 red Record and Play Function Tiles, 2 Loop tiles and Parameter Tiles numbered 1 to 10.
Why Choose KUBO for Your K-5 Classroom?
If you’re new to teaching coding and aren’t sure where to start, are overwhelmed by the choice of coding products available, or if you’re looking for an affordable solution that makes it easy to get started and provides all the support you need, the answer is KUBO.
KUBO makes coding easy and fun for students of all abilities, even the most technology-shy. It enhances creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication skills, preparing students for the future – and can be used in-class and at home.
KUBO Coding Solutions:
KUBO Hands-on is a simple, intuitive, plug-and-learn coding tool with low complexity, zero set-up time, and easy adoption for teachers and students alike.
Unique Tagtile® Solution
KUBO is the only puzzle-like concept in the world. Literally making coding as simple as snapping together the pieces of a puzzle.
Introducing KUBO Play
Catering to all abilities and elementary age groups. Students experience a personalized learning journey at their own pace – from any place and at any time.
KUBO Play makes it easy to hand out homework assignments and follow-up with new insights, so you can adapt in-classroom teaching to your students’ competency levels. Try KUBO Play here.
KUBO Takes Care of You
- Easy onboarding
- KUBO Video Tutorials
- Quick Start Guides
- Professional Development
It's KUBO's promise that you, as a teacher, will succeed in accomplishing fun, relevant and engaging learning by providing the best teaching tools and great ways of developing new professional skills and knowledge through the KUBO Academy consisting of e-learning and webinars. See it for yourself here!
The KUBO Curriculum
KUBO makes curriculum selection easy. There’s something for every subject, grade, and learning style. Explore how it works.
- Standard- and project-based lesson plans
- Cross-Curricular Activities
- Create your own maps with KUBO Map Maker
- Join one of the KUBO webinars to get inspired
- Dive into one of the KUBO white-papers
- Register and see the Full Curriculum here
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.