Ultimaker S5 Air Manager
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment with even more materials. Its closed, inside-out airflow catches, traps, or diffuses up to 95% of UFPs.
Improved air quality, safer workplace
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment, providing a closed, inside-out airflow for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. It filters up to 95% of all ultra-fine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing and forms a safe, physical barrier to the print area.
More materials, less hassle
Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement