Estes Viking Bulk Pack
This item is limited to quantities on hand. Once in-stock quantities sell out this item will no longer be available.
- Ages: 10+ (with adult supervision for those under 12)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Rockets: 12
- Instructions:‚ Viking Rocket Assembly Instructions
The Very Versatile Viking is everyone's favorite research rocket to use with classroom investigations.‚ Students can hypothesize how their fin arrangement will affect the rocket's flight then put it to the test by launching it.‚
The Viking can be built with three, four or five fins in 48 possible arrangements. This makes it perfect to use for comparison studies in aerodynamics. In fact, the Viking is so popular there's even a GEMS book written for it. No matter how you place the fins, this unique, adjustable rocket offers the ultimate in high performance model rocket flight!
This easy-to-build, Skill Intermediate rocket kit includes a molded nose cone, a single piece body tube, card stock fins and self-stick decals. It's another friction fit, standard engine rocket that requires simple painting. The Viking can reach amazing launch heights over 1,600 feet and will drift back to earth on a bright streamer. The Viking is our most economical bulk pack rocket, so if youËœve got a tight budget it's definitely the one for you!
Please Note: In order to launch the Estes Viking Bulk Pack you will need to purchase the following items:‚
- Porta-Pad‚® II Launch Pad And Electron Beam‚® Launch Controller‚ (Sold Separately)
- Recommended Estes Engines:‚ 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
Please Note: In order to build the Estes Viking Bulk Pack you will need the following items (not included):
- Fine Sandpaper
- Carpenters Glue
- Plastic Cement
- Hobby Knife
- Masking Tape
- Clear Tape
- Primer (White)
- Paint (Green and Yellow)
- Clear Coat (Optional)
- Projected Max Altitude: 1600 ft (488 m)
- Recovery System: 18 in (45.7 cm) Streamer
- Length: 12.1 in (30.7 cm)
- Diameter: 0.74 in (19 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 0.6 oz (17 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 1 Hour (painting ad glue drying time not included)‚
- Fin Materials: Cardstock
- Decal Type: Self-stick
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"