- Grades: 2+
- Number of Students: 1-2 per drone
- Hours of Curriculum: 16+
- Curriculum Sample: Part 1 | Part 2
See your code take flight with a tiny drone that's big on learning how to code!
This is the CoDrone Mini. It's a smaller drone at a much more affordable price. With its smaller propellers, the ability to flip, a rounded frame, lighter form factor, this drone is suitable for younger audiences who are interested in getting into programming with drones. It's also a great starter drone.
CoDrone Mini is for younger audiences who want to learn foundational concepts behind coding. You can either fly it around with the included remote, or learn to program it using Blockly. Using RoboLink's Blockly for CoDrone block coding environment, you can program custom flight patterns, learn about how remotes work, and learn about flight commands.
Fly your way into coding!
- Small and durable build
- Free tutorial videos online taught by RoboLink instructors
- Standards-aligned school curriculum
- Learn the basics of programming
- Code in Blockly
- Free online tutorials
- CoDrone Mini
- CoDrone Mini remote
- Flight Time: 5 Minutes
- Battery Charge Time: 40 minutes
- Flight Range: 160 Feet
- Gyroscope: 3-axis Gyroscope and 3-axis Accelerometer for Altitude Control
- Barometer Sensor: Asssists with Altitude Control
- Radio Frequency Connection
- Dimensions: 80mm x 80mm
- Weight: 36g
For tutorials, guides, and other product information please click here.‚