CoderZ Cyber Robotics 102 - School License
*For Customers outside the United States, the number of students is up to 240
This product is subscription based. Please contact sales@stemfinity for information on the 3-year subscription version of this product.
Meet Ruby the robot! Ruby introduces students to engineering and technology concepts in a virtual physical environment which simulates situations, scenarios and reactions
CoderZ is a classroom optimized STEM Education solution that encompasses the learning of coding and virtual robotics together with curriculum, classroom management and teacher resources. The solution is developed to enable schools and teachers to engage students with hands on STEM.
CoderZ enables all students to learn STEM with robotics. With CoderZ your students will learn how to code virtual robots accompanied by a step-by-step curriculum and gamified missions completely online. No need for expensive hardware or specialized training.
CoderZ is classroom ready, designed for teachers and school friendly and thousands of students and teachers are already using CoderZ in the classroom and in online competitions.
Cyber Robotics 102 is a sequel to Cyber Robotics 101 for learning STEM and coding topics using gamified missions in a realistic physical environment. Students will learn mechanics, physics, navigation, control and sensors while being introduced to programming components like commands, variables, conditional logic, loops, functions and more.
- 1 Year Subscription
- Over 15 hours of curriculum, activities, and assignments
- Over 70 gamified missions with easy to follow walk throughs and tips
- Teacher resources including guides, presentations and solutions
- Online support, knowledge base with articles and a call center
Course Resources Include:
- Teacher's Guide
- Presentations with Speaker Notes
- Mission Solutions
- Heat maps and Student Reports
- Course Progress Control
Course Outline and Learning Objectives
Session 1 - Plains & Hills I
- Getting started with robot control in a realistic physical environment (Distance, speed and graphical representation).
Session 2 - Plains & Hills II
- Newton 2nd law of physics: speed, acceleration, mass and forces (motors, gravity).
Session 3 - Cruise Control
- Understanding speed control and feedback & closed loop control. Conditional statements: If-else.
Session 4 - Dangerous Curves I
- Pivot and screw turns using two motors, Gyroscopic sensors.
Session 5 - Dangerous Curves II
- Smooth turns. Understand the advantages/disadvantages of different turns.
Session 6 - Drawing and Doodling
- Using the encoder for driving accurate distances. Apply what was learned so far and complete creative challenges.
Session 7 - Touch, Avoid, Repeat
- Using a touch sensor and distance sensor while performing repetitive operations.
Session 8 - Random Obstacles Ahead
- Variables: integer types. Mathematical operators: +,* Foundation of state machines.
Session 9 - Radar Missions
- Modular operators. Radar for scanning the environment.
Session 10 - Colorful Code
- Color sensor, variables: integer type, logic operators
Session 11 - Repeat Again
- Nested loops and their utilities including challenges and missions.
Session 12 Meet Ruby's Magnetic Arm
- Using the magnetic arm to interact and rearrange objects in the scene.
Session 13 - Following a Line
- Following a line for accurate navigation, on-off control, proportional control.
Session 14 - A Hard Block Life
- Using encoders, gyro and reflection values to align to lines on the floor.
Please click here
Please contact email@example.com for the following:
- To get info/pricing for the 3-year license version of this product.
- To get info/pricing for the 1 and 3-year CoderZ 4 Course School Bundle, which contains all 4 CoderZ Courses (Adventure, Cyber Robotics 101, Cyber Robotics 102 & Python GYM) at significantly reduced pricing.‚
- To get info/pricing for additional student seats for customers that have already purchased a CoderZ Course.
**Please Note**: a Teacher/User email address will be required to send all of the CoderZ Content to after purchase. Please include an appropriate email address in your order notes when checking out. If you are placing an order using a purchase order, please include an appropriate email somewhere on your purchase order. If no email address is provided, one of our sales reps will reach out to you to get one before processing your order.