Maker and Coder 4.0 Base Kit
- Grades: 2-10
- Number of Students: 1-3
- Number of Lessons: N.A.
- Contact Hours: N.A.
- Additional Resources: Learning Portal, Quick Start Guide
Introduce your child to the exciting world of STEM education with the MC4.0 Base Kit. Designed for children aged 7-15, this kit is perfect for exploring programming, robotics, and motor control skills. With programming languages like Scratch, Python, & Arduino, your child can learn to code in a fun and interactive way. The kit includes 3D simulation, encoder motors, and Mecanum wheels, providing an immersive learning experience.
The MC4.0 Base Kit also features ultrasonic and line-follower sensors for added learning, allowing your child to further explore the world of robotics. With this kit, your child can develop problem-solving skills and creativity through hands-on learning. The MC4.0 Base Kit comes with a user-friendly manual with step-by-step instructions, making it easy to get started.
- Engage your child's curiosity with this comprehensive STEM education MC4.0 Base Kit.
- Learn to code with Scratch, Python, & Arduino programming languages.
- Explore the world of robotics with 3D simulation, encoder motors, and Mecanum
- wheels included in the kit.
- Develop motor control skills with 4-DC Encoder Motors included in the kit.
- Perfect for children from ages 7-15 who want to learn and explore the world of STEM.
- Enhance your child's problem-solving skills and creativity with hands-on learning.
- Includes a user-friendly manual with step-by-step instructions.
- Features ultrasonic and line-follower sensors for added learning.
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
The MC 4.0 Base Kit can be used in a multitude of ways, the only limit is your imagination. However, if you're looking for more structured lessons then check out the Maker and Coder Learning Portal. Once you sign up, you'll have access to MC 4.0 Fundamental, Intermediate, and Advanced lesson plans. Please see the Maker and Coder learning portal here.
- 1 x Kit bag
- 1 x MC 4.0 Controller
- 1 x DC motor module
- 1 x Battery Module (Stack on the controller)
- 1 x Lithium Battery Pack
- 1 x Chassis
- 1 x Fixture add-on
- 4 x Encoder Motors with Mecanum Wheel
- 1 x Line Follower Sensor
- 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor
- 30 x Screws (4 Types)
- 1 x USB C cable
- 1 x Screwdriver
- All Cables needed