MakerBot SKETCH Classroom - 2 Printer Bundle
- Recommended Grades: K-12
The MakerBot SKETCH Classroom is one of the most reliable classroom 3D printing setups, that gives your students the access they need and sets you up for classroom success. Get started with two printers and complete your classroom printing faster, make 3D printing more accessible to your students, and boost the opportunities for student innovation.
Both you and your students can become ISTE-certified in real world problem solving through design-thinking and 3D printing. Get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
Make the classroom 3D printing experience even easier with the MakerBot Cloud, MakerBot's 3D printing file management software. Students submit their designs without issue, and teachers queue up their classroom prints with ease.
- Multiple printers that boost student growth and exposure
- Increased classroom engagement without slowing down the learning process
- NIOSH-tested classroom-safe materials
- Access to 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit
- Real World Problem Solving training through Design Thinking and 3D Printing
- MakerBot Cloud‚ integration
- Print from TinkerCAD‚ integration
- Industry leading support
- 2 MakerBot Sketch Desktop 3D Printers
- MakerBot Cloud
- 2 Teacher Certification Licenses
- 10 Student Certification Licenses
- 6 SKETCH PLA Spools
- 4 Flex build plates
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips