3Dux Design Design a Space Station Book-N-Build - 1 Book, 25 Kit Bundle
- Grades: K-5
- Number of Students: 25 groups of 1-3 students (optimal in groups of 3)
- Expected Time for Project: 1-3 hours (depending on number of challenges)
3DuxDesign teams up with youth author, Isabella Spence to bring young scientists an inspiring space-themed book and a variety of hands-on projects that will keep kids busy learning and creating for hours. In the story, Bella and her sister embark on an adventure through space, learning about planets, comets, and more as they travel!
After reading the book, use the 3DuxDesign maker kit with project booklet and challenge your students to imagine what it would be like to discover a new planet that could sustain human life! Students will explore concepts like survival needs, planetary resources, and alien life as they imagine, design and build an extraterrestrial space station.
Each Classroom Pack Includes:
- 1 Bella the Scientist Goes to Outer Space soft cover book with story and activities
- 25 maker kits, each including - 19 connectors, 20 geometric cardboard shapes, 2 copper brads, 36" string, pipe cleaner, pompom
- Design-a-space ship challenge booklet
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.