Cube Teacher Guide
- Grades: K-5
- Number of Students: N/A
- Number of Lessons: N/A
- Contact Hours: N/A
- Additional Resources: Cube Teacher Guide PDF Version
CUBE: A TOOL FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF MATH!
With the Cube Teacher Guide you’ll learn the basics of setup and become familiar with the app. When you’re ready to introduce Cube to students you’ll have sample lesson introduction scripts, student prompts, and whole class discussion questions to reference.
BirdBrain Technologies offers a free PDF version of this guide that you can access here.
- Guide measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Wire-O binding for lay-flat use
- 45 pages printed in color
- Text pages printed on 100 LB paper with gloss finish
- 8pt Smooth Covers - water and tear-resistant
Please Note: Returns are NOT accepted for printed materials & curriculum.