Estes Wizard Bulk Pack
This item is limited to quantities on hand. Once in-stock quantities sell out this item will no longer be available.
- Age: 10+ (with adult supervision for those under 12)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Number of Rockets: 12
- Instructions: Wizard Rockets Assembly Instructions
No tricks here and no magical wand needed for this Wizard! This magician is an easy-to-make Skill Level Beginner rocket that has wood fins to sand and glue onto the body tube. There's no engine mount to assemble because the engine is friction fitted snugly into the body tube. This model also requires simple painting.
You can use a wide variety of Estes standard engines to launch the Wizard. No illusions here with this rocket's top flights because it uses a bright orange streamer for tracking and recovery. Launch it to the stratosphere with the Electron Beam Controller and the Porta-Pad II Launch Pad. No doubt about it, this sorcerer will cast a spell in every classroom and at every launch field.
- Porta-Pad‚® II Launch Pad And Electron Beam‚® Launch Controller‚ (Sold Separately)
- Estes Recommended Engines:‚ 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7 (Sold Separately)
- Fine Sandpaper
- Carpenter's Glue
- Plastic Cement
- Hobby Knife
- Masking Tape
- Clear Tape
- Primer (white)
- Paint (blue)
- Projected Max Altitude: 1600 ft (488m)
- Recovery System: 18 in (45.7 cm) Streamer
- Length: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Diameter: .74 in (19 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 0.5 oz (14.2 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 1 Hour (painting an glue drying time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Self-stick
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"