SafeDrone 1: Classroom Kit
- Grades: 5+
SAFEDrone 1 kit includes everything you need to implement a reliably SAFE drone program in your school. The protocol is to train and qualify students in a multi-level drone simulation learning program before ever taking control of a quad copter. Once becoming a Certified Pilot students will learn to fly guarded-prop quad-copters in the classroom repeating similar exercises from the simulation. After learning to transit in a 3 dimension space students will fly through and obstacle course designed for classrooms.
The Kit Includes:
- (1) SAFEDrone Curriculum unit with Lesson Plan
- (1) STEMPilot K12 Curriculum Book with Lesson Plan
- (1) SAFEDrone simulation software and wireless controller (additional seats available)
- (5) Guarded Prop Quad-Copters (4 for use and one spare)
- (4) Spare Batteries with charger
- (16) Bulls Eye Landing Pads
- (36) Pair of Safety Glasses
- (1) Vertical Hold Obstacle Post
- (5) Foam Classroom Obstacles
Software is compatible with PCs only - not compatible with Macs or Chromebooks.
NOTE: This item has a 4-6 week turnaround.
NOTE: Shipments outside of the Continental U.S. may incur additional shipping charges. If necessary, our support team will be in contact prior to shipping.