Glow Teacher Guide
- Grades: K-5
- Number of Students: N/A
- Number of Lessons: N/A
- Contact Hours: N/A
- Additional Resources: Glow Teacher Guide PDF Version
GLOW: A TOOL FOR STUDENTS TO SEE MATH IN A NEW LIGHT!
With the Glow Teacher Guide you’ll learn the basics of setup and become familiar with the 3 apps: GlowGrid, GlowPix, and Fractions. When you’re ready to introduce Glow to students you’ll have sample lesson introduction scripts, student prompts, and whole class discussion questions to reference.
BirdBrain Technologies offers a free, PDF version of the Glow Teacher Guide here.
- Guide measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Wire-O binding for lay-flat use
- 95 pages printed in color
- Text pages printed on 100 LB paper with gloss finish
- 8pt Smooth Covers - water and tear-resistant
PLEASE NOTE: Returns are NOT accepted on printed materials & curriculum.