CoderZ Cyber Robotics 102 - Class License
- Grades: K-7 to K-9
- Number of Students: 30
- Hours of Curriculum: 15+
- Number of Lessons:‚ 70+
- Length of Subscription: 1 Year
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Additional Documents/Resources:‚ CoderZ Cyber Robotics 102 Brochure,‚ What is CoderZ?, CoderZ Content Framework
This product is subscription based. Please contact sales@stemfinity for information on the 3-year subscription version of this product.
Meet Ruby the robot! Ruby introduces students to engineering and technology concepts in a virtual physical environment which simulates situations, scenarios and reactions
CoderZ is a classroom optimized STEM Education solution that encompasses the learning of coding and virtual robotics together with curriculum, classroom management and teacher resources. The solution is developed to enable schools and teachers to engage students with hands on STEM.
CoderZ enables all students to learn STEM with robotics. With CoderZ your students will learn how to code virtual robots accompanied by a step-by-step curriculum and gamified missions completely online. No need for expensive hardware or specialized training.
CoderZ is classroom ready, designed for teachers and school friendly and thousands of students and teachers are already using CoderZ in the classroom and in online competitions.
Cyber Robotics 102 is a sequel to Cyber Robotics 101 for learning STEM and coding topics using gamified missions in a realistic physical environment. Students will learn mechanics, physics, navigation, control and sensors while being introduced to programming components like commands, variables, conditional logic, loops, functions and more.
- 1 Year Subscription
- Over 15 hours of curriculum, activities, and assignments
- Over 70 gamified missions with easy to follow walk throughs and tips
- Teacher resources including guides, presentations and solutions
- Online support, knowledge base with articles and a call center
- Teacher's Guide
- Presentations with Speaker Notes
- Mission Solutions
- Heat maps and Student Reports
- Course Progress Control
Session 1 - Plains & Hills I
Session 2 - Plains & Hills II
Session 3 - Cruise Control
Session 4 - Dangerous Curves I
Session 5 - Dangerous Curves II
Session 6 - Drawing and Doodling
Session 7 - Touch, Avoid, Repeat
Session 8 - Random Obstacles Ahead
Session 9 - Radar Missions
Session 10 - Colorful Code
Session 11 - Repeat Again
Session 12 Meet Ruby's Magnetic Arm
Session 13 - Following a Line
Session 14 - A Hard Block Life
- To get info/pricing for the 3-year license version of this product.
- To get info/pricing for additional student seats for customers that have already purchased a CoderZ Course.