Recommended Ages: 6 to 12
Contains a 40-page science book with materials
25 activities which include:
- Split light into a cascade of rainbows
- Make a kaleidoscope
- Mold lenses
- Make a microscope and telescope
- Capture a shadow
- Construct a pinhole camera
- Bounce, bend and blend light
- Play the I Spy game with mirrors
- Solve filter puzzles
Requires a 1.5 V cell battery.
Learn about the fundamentals of light: lenses, reflection, refraction, microscopes, telescopes, cameras, and the speed limit of the universe in this ScienceWiz classic.
You may also like