STEM Forged 1-on-1 Game Design Instruction
- Grades: 4+
- Number of Students: 1
- Number of Lessons: 4 Software Models
- Contact Hours: 2, 4, or 6
Get STEM Forged professional game design instructions on an individual level!
STEM Forged now offers 1-on-1 game design instructions through STEMfinity at individual price points.
You can get professional instruction for the following software:
- Unreal Engine 4
Instruction sessions are all virtual, and available in 2, 4, or 6 hour options.
- No video courses or getting lost in a group. STEM Forged treats your child as an apprentice.
- There are no grades or semesters. Progress is based on mastery at the student's pace.
- Everything you learn gets you closer to one of many lucrative tech careers in a growing field.
Safety and Security
- Student safety is STEM Forge's top priority. They keep their data secure and teach them how to be safe, too.
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
Here are some examples of things you can cover with your instructor:
- Programming is a way to instruct the computer to perform various tasks. Learning how to automate, collect, manage, calculate, and analyze data and information accurately is a very useful interdisciplinary skill to have
- Project management is the process of coordinating and overseeing a project from start to finish. It involves setting goals, developing a plan, identifying issues that arise, and making adjustments as necessary.
- 2D design is a very versatile tool. It can be used to create game characters, game worlds and game levels. It can also include patterns, typography, illustrations, and logos. 2D design can be a great way for designers to explore their creativity.
- 3D design is the process of creating three-dimensional objects. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including game design, product design, and architectural visualization. Once you have a basic understanding of 3D design, you will be able to create almost anything you can imagine. The only limit is your imagination.
- Animation is used to create dynamic and realistic game worlds. By animating game characters and objects, designers can create a sense of life and motion that makes the game world feel more immersive. By understanding how animation works, designers can better utilize this powerful tool to create captivating game experiences.
- In a digital world, it's important to be literate not just in the traditional sense, but also in terms of creating and understanding content that exists in a digital format. That means being able to create digital content, like videos, as well as 3D and 2D immersive content.
- Four thirty-minute sessions with a personal instructor.
- Eight thirty-minute sessions with a personal instructor.
- Twelve thirty-minute sessions with a personal instructor.
- BlocksmithXR Builder software is compatible with Windows, macOS and Chrome OS devices.
Special Notes and Considerations:
NOTE: The STEM Forged 1-on-1 Game Design Instruction comes in 3 contact hour options: 2-hour, 4-hour, and 6-hour. Please select your desired option towards the top of the page.
NOTE: Once you place your order you will be contacted by a representative from STEM Forged to schedule your instruction.