- Number of Students: 2
The fischertechnik Education Robotics: BT Beginner has over 380 pieces and the aid of sensors (phototransistors, push buttons) and actuators (XS motors, LED light barriers). Students can construct 12 easy-to-understand models such as hand dryer, carousel, level crossing, conveyor belt with stamping machine, and mobile caterpillar machine. The BT Smart Controller with 4 inputs for sensors and 2 outputs for motors and lamps features a USB port and a Bluetooth 4.0 port. The ROBO Pro Light software (available for download) makes it possible to program the models quickly, easily, and in a way that is easy to follow. In addition, it is also possible to program the models using a tablet (initially Android) via an app. Comprehensive instructions are provided on the fischertechnik eLearning portal to support the student learning process and to explain the programming in an easy-to-follow way. The new BT Smart Controller will also work with Scratch. For the engineers and programmers of tomorrow.
- Instructional activity download at fischertechnik eLearning Portal
- 380 Parts for building 12 fun and functional models
- BT Smart Controller (USB port/Bluetooth 4.0 port)
- ROBO Pro Light control software (System: Windows 7*, 8, 10/tablet: initially Android)
- 2 XS motors
- 2 LED light barriers
- 2 phototransistors
- 2 push button switches
- Battery holder for 9V block (battery not included)
Please Note * Selected Bluetooth 4.0 sticks are required for Windows 7"