CoDrone EDU - Single Kit
- Grades: 6+
- Number of Students: 1-2 per kit (1:1 drone ratio recommended)
- Programming Languages: Blockly & Python
- Curriculum: RoboLink Basecamp
Meet CoDrone EDU, A Done Made for Learning!
The CoDrone EDU is a programmable drone, meant for learning in the classroom. Code it in Python or start from the basics with block-based coding. Unique to this drone are its color sensors, a front range sensor, a bottom range sensor, among others—all usable in code. With a durable and safe frame, programmable lights, and access to its 7 sensors, it's an excellent learning too and a great way to learn coding and engineering skills.
What you'll learn:
- Color sensors
- Obstacle detection
- Block coding
Each individual CoDrone EDU kit includes:
- 1 CoDrone EDU
- 1 Smart Controller
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- 1 2-battery charger
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 set of extra propellers (2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise)
- 1 small screw driver and bolt
- 1 Quickstart Guide
- 1 set of labels for your drone and controller
- 8 color landing pads
So Which CoDrone Should You Get?
Minimum System Requirements
If you're planning to use Blockly, make sure to check the minimum system requirements.
Head over to Basecamp to see RoboLink's free lessons.