LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential Afterschool & Camp Bundle With STEMfinity
- Grades: K-5
- Number of Students: 1-2 per kit
- Number of Lessons: 8
- Contact Hours: 6+
- Additional Resources: Train to Win (Grades K-2), Winning with Science (Grades 3-5), BricQ Motion Essential Camp Week 1, BricQ Motion Essential Camp Week 2, LEGO Summer Camp Landing Page, BricQ Motion Fact Sheet
This bundle contains either 5x or 10x BricQ Motion Essential by LEGO® Education
Note: Please see bundle size options toward the top of the page.
The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set engages grade K-5 students in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology.
- Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management.
- New numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun.
Discover Physical Science
An engaging introductory hands-on STEAM solution that encourages students to discover physical science in action.
LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential engages elementary school students in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion, and interactions within a sports context. BricQ Motion Essential provides easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology. Students will experience cool “aha” moments as they set LEGO bricks in motion.
This 523-piece set includes four Minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, like gears, weighted bricks, springs, and more. The color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make end-of-class cleanup quick and efficient. The new numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun. The set also includes replacement elements and two printed building instructions booklets with inspirational ideas to help students, even those who have never built with LEGO bricks before, discover physical science in action.
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
This introductory STEAM experience offers 2 curriculum units of standards-aligned lessons that include engaging videos and printable worksheets to excite and inspire students, and lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics, and math and language arts extensions to support and scaffold teachers.
- Train to Win (Grades K-2)
- Winning with Science (Grades 3-5)
- BricQ Motion Essential Camp Week 1
- BricQ Motion Essential Camp Week 2
What's in a Curriculum Unit?
- 7-8 lessons of 45 minutes each
- 30+ minutes language arts and math extensions for each lesson
- 6-10 hours of educational content
Special Notes and Considerations:
BricQ Motion Essential is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2021 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.