Horizon HYDROSTIK PRO
HYDROSTIK PRO is a convenient hydrogen storage solution to fuel your hydrogen powered devices. Hold the latest hydrogen storage technology in the palm of your hand. Rather than compressing hydrogen gas, the safe, and reliable HYDROSTIK binds hydrogen with a metal alloy to form a solid metal hydride.‚ You will need a source of hydrogen like the Hydrofill Pro to charge the supplied Hydrostik Pro cartridge with hydrogen.
- Stores hydrogen safely in a non-compressed, solid metallic form
- Refillable multiple times using HYDROFILL desktop hydrogen station
- Can power Horizon fuel cells up to 30W
- Compatible with a range of Horizon education products (sold separately)
- Hydrostik powers most of the experiments in Horizon's advanced educational range.
⚠This is not a toy - keep away from children.
⚠Under no circumstance is the cartridge to be disassembled. Exposure to air will render the hydride material useless and require replacement. Materials within the hydride are potentially dangerous
⚠The cartridge must be placed horizontally when it is being charged otherwise the cartridge can crack!
⚠Do not tamper with device. Read and understand Operation Instructions.
⚠Contents are flammable. Do not disassemble.
⚠Avoid contact with contents.
⚠Do not expose to temperature above 50‚°C or open flames.
⚠Follow usage instructions.
⚠Remove from fuel cell device immediately after use.