Shifu Orboot Earth
- Grades: PreK-5
- Number of Students: Single Account
NOTE: THIS ITEM MAY NOT ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. FOR A GREAT ALTERNATIVE SEE THE ORBOOT MARS SEEN HERE, CURRENTLY ON SALE.
This interactive AR globe is your kid magical gateway to travel the world!
Orboot, a 10 STEAM integrated smart globe, is the perfect teaching tool for educators. Orboot brings to life 400+ wonders around the world. Explore countries, cultures, cuisines, monuments, wildlife and more fun activities that keep students engaged and informed. The interactive globe comes with a passport, stamps, flags and will help your child learn about countries, cultures, wildlife and more.
- Common Core: Orboot is aligned with the Common Core standards, making it easier to integrate into your curriculum.
- Grades PreK-5: Our apps have adaptive content based on grade. Teach math, geography, arts, social & environmental studies, and more.
- Lesson Plans: Plugo and Orboot come with specially designed lesson plans to make classrooms more fun for educators and students!
- Explore: Scan the globe to bring it to life
- Mysteries: Hunt Treasures around the world
- Oko Park: Build your own National Park
- Quiz Wiz: Take up fun challenges
- iPad 5th gen and above
- iPad Air all models
- iPad Pro all models
- iPad Mini 2 and above
- iPhone 6 and above
- Android Device with minimum 3 GB RAM
- Amazon Fire Tablets not supported
- Do I need Bluetooth or batteries to operate Orboot? No, you don't need batteries, Bluetooth, or any extra electronics or hardware to use Orboot.
- Does Orboot offer games in my language? Orboot is available in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Russion, and Ukranian.
- Do I need WiFi/internet to use Orboot?‚ ‚ Only Once, to set up the app! After the Orboot app is set up on your device, you can play the games offline, without the internet. However, you will need to connect to the internet from time-to-time to update your app and have access to all new games and levels.
- How exactly does Orboot work? All you need is a smart device and the Orboot globe. Use your device to scan icons on the AR-powered globe, pick a category to explore, and learn away!