The Unstoppable STEMachine!
databot™ 2.0 kit comes with everything you need to start exploring the hidden world of data immediately! For classrooms, after-school, homeschool, and virtual academies there is no easier way to get students comfortable with exploring, analyzing, and understanding data!
What Can You Do with databot™?
- Bring K12 data science to life in the classroom with live sensor data as students collect, visualize, and analyze real scenarios in real time.
- databot™ provides an extraordinary technology platform for exploring these topics through multiple coding environments, physical computing attributes, real time sensor integrations, and more.
- Dive into interdisciplinary Environmental Science and learn through live data about climate change and the personal impact we have every minute on this remarkable planet we call home.
- databot™ takes drones to the next level as students fly data driven missions to identify hazards, solve challenges, and get a taste of how real world sensors solve real world problems.
- Real data, real problems, real calculations make math relevant and engaging.Check out databot™ integrations with Desmos, Excel, and other programs that shine a very bright light on the real excitement that lies within applied mathematics.
- The big enchilada! Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics all coming together in a symphony of design thinking, physical computing, problem solving, making, creating, innovating, and inventing.
Educators Save Thousands on Technology!
databot™ provides educators across multiple grade levels and disciplines with a common tool for visualizing and capturing real, scientific data that brings science, math, and technology activities to life.
- Classroom packages are a fraction of the cost of typical probeware systems.
- Remarkably compact, easy to store and easy to transport.
- Perfect for outdoor field trips, in-class exercises, even district-wide group experiments.
- Student and teacher friendly – no complicated software, up and running in minutes.
- Rugged and designed for heavy use by students in various situations.
- Easily shared between educators and classrooms.
- Available sensors provide activities across all major science disciplines.