Inspire Deep and Joyful Hands-on Learning
BirdBrain Technologies creates educational tools and robotics kits for students and educators. Their products aim to inspire creativity and promote hands-on learning in fields such as engineering, programming, and robotics.
Designed Through Research
- Products developed at Carnegie Mellon University’s Robotics Institute by computer scientists and educators
- 4 yrs of product testing in middle schools, high schools, community colleges, and after-school programs
- 5 yrs of National Science Foundation grant-funded research
Designed for All Classrooms
Educators who are new to coding can integrate these tools into subjects from ELA to ecology, math to music, and beyond with FREE learning materials!
- Teacher-only Sample Code
- Self-paced Teacher Intro Courses
Designed for All Students
- Products designed to promote gender equality & diversity in STEM
- Innovative curriculum prompts students to re-imagine who belongs in STEM
- Physical computing engages students who may not traditionally gravitate towards STEM