Lab-Aids: Nitrate in Fresh Water Test Kit
From an environmental stand-point, it is sometimes necessary to hold back the forces of nitrogen. The essential balance of life in a body of water can become disrupted if they aren't. Students become aware of the presence of nitrate when the tested water samples turn a light pink color. This Lab-Aid permits 150 individual qualitative tests.
- Interpret tests
- Measure pH of water samples
- Understand and appreciate the relationship of chemicals in the environment
- 1 Teacher's Guide with MSDS
- 10 Student Worksheets and Guides
- 10 Measuring spatulas
- 6 Drop controlled bottles of Nitrate Test Solution No. 1
- 3 Bottles of Nitrate Indicator Powder No. 2
- 10 Calibrated sample tubes with caps
- To complete this kit requires 1 ~50-minute class period.
- Number of students: variable (150 total tests)