Lab-Aids: Individual Basic Student Molecular Model Set
This basic molecular model kit is ideal for teacher demonstrations or individual student activities. Construct ten different molecular models, including methane, water, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, ethane, and propane. The kit contains 191 components plus a self-pace instruction book.
- 1 Student Directions and Guide
- 85 Covalent electron bond
- 30 Carbon tetrahedral (black), centers
- 5 Nitrogen tetrahedral (red), centers
- 12 Oxygen tetrahedral (blue), centers
- 5 Sulfur tetrahedral (yellow), centers
- 18 Chlorine single electron (green), atoms
- 30 Hydrogen single electron (white), atoms
- 4 Oxygen double electron (blue), atoms
- 2 Sulfur double electron (yellow), atoms
- To complete this kit requires one ~50-minute class period.
- Number of students: 1 small group